CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 16 March 2010

i cant stop it!

OMG!! what have you done to me? my heart beating very fast, my blood moving faster than before, its mean you have done something that make me feel really in love! Waw! :P
Diyana,my soulmate! for now, for always and forever..you hug me, i can feel the warmness on your soul..

ehh ehh you know what, i miss that girl bah..i cant hold on anymore ( baru jua tdi jumpa )..peduli ku eh baru jumpa,hahahaha!..aku gila sudah wo, anybody help mee! kalau aku ckp, aku sayang kau, cemana ? apa kau mau buat ? :P..
bila aku suda sayang, aku akan sayang berabis! ohh nooo~ rasanya mau riding d highway bah laju laju kn melapaskan perasaan..hahaha! i'll go 120+ km/h using my Yamaha R15..inda ku kiraa!! aku gila sudaa!






Really2 miss you baby~ :)

0 comments: