CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 5 March 2010

Nothing Last Forever~

I know its been a long time i didn't update mu blog that is because of im really2 busy with my currently business..i am joining TVI Express business i think 5 days ago and everynight i have to attend this meeting because i want to work hard as Chinese did..but i never thought that i can do like chinese..its ok, at least i have try..and im so sorry to my beloved Ladyana coz dlm beberapa hari ni mcm nda g tlayan ia ahh..sibuk th jua dngan kraja and bisnis. darling, doa kn sja iam success oki :D..jgn curiga ah if ada apa2, just think positif, because all i did is for you~ chehh :P..

2nd topic is, i wanna change my hairstyle ah, ada ku tliat lawaaa!! tp syg jua kn rmbut ku msani..mseh lawa x i think, nda tau la bge urg...aku mau blonde yg halal..HAHAHA..tp nda kna sruh..toink~ I love to styled my hair because i love ragadness, apaaann..FAIL EH~

sejak ku bzy2 ni, aku suda lupa about my studies..alamak hai~ aku bzy mcm2 bah msani, and i dun want to hang out just doing something useless like lepak2..sorry..i hate it.. and there is someone i HATE..i just want to be a normal guy, not a useless guy~ IHATEBAH I HATE!! merati? aku banci wa ee..

I miss her :)
I Need her :)
and I love her :)

Forever and Always~ :)
Aww~ :p

Love Diyana :)

0 comments: